Ju Hao is now available at Social Square, Parkway Parade. Newly introduced at Social Square, Parkway Parade on July 31st 2017. For those who do not know about Ju Hao, allow me to walk you through. Ju Hao fills your stomach with authentic Nothern Chinese cuisine.
Signature Ice Mint Yuzu Tea is da bomb! It is served in a small pitcher, with a content which value for money. Tastes refreshing and I love the combination of mint and yuzu!
It has a open-kitchen concept where you can have a view of “what’s brewing” in the kitchen. In this case, you will be able to witness the skillful team freshly hand make the signature steamed xiao long bao and continuously integrating local favourites like the Singapore Chilli Crab.
Here is a basket of xiao long bao, traditionally served in a small bamboo steaming baskets, locally known as xiao long in Chinese.
As an opening special, Ju Hao is offering 50% off for their freshly hand made xiao long bao (5pcs) with T&C applies.
- Original flyers must be presented to enjoy this promotion
- This offer is valid till 30 Sept 2017
- For dine-in only
- Only valid at Parkway Parade, Ju Hao #03-26
For a change, you may opt for Chocolate Dumpling, tastes unique as it has a blend of Chinese and Western.
For those can’t live without rice, one of the best dish Ju Hao offers would be Prawn Fried Rice. Prawns taste fresh and the fried rice has the wok hei. Highly recommended for diners who dine alone or need a quick meal.
Triple Treasure Signature Noodle, served with beef brisket, sliced beef and shrimp & pork wanton.
Aside from Chinese, diners are given the option to go for Western food too.
- John Dees Ribeye
- Angus beef, grain fed 180 days, aged between 4-6 weeks. Super gold Marbling, score 3 minimum, servied with hotstone plate
- +1 side dish : +$3
- +2 side dishes : +$5
- Mango & Avocado Dragon Roll
- Served with fried prawn wrapped in sushi rice with mango, avocado and fish roe
- Sashimi Juu
- Mixed sashimi, salmon roll, tamago, kani stick with sushi rice
Add: 80 Marine Parade Road #03-26 Parkway Parade (Singapore) 449269
Tel: +65 6348 7262