We are all curious creatures and when I received a box (not a small one though) of surprise. Well, this box of sweet surprise consist of three different gears and Pandora Micro is one of them!
This super chic gear is the tiniest among the three (Pandora Micro, Pandora Mini and Pandora 3). It is portable and can consider pocket size in a way. Aside from liking the striking lime green colour, this tiny little gear impressed me completely.
- Gel band which protects against scratches, spills and knocks
- Rubberized finish
- Consists of 5 different colours (Green, Pink, Black, Grey and Blue)
- Comes with a user manual, 3.5mm jack cable, MicroUSB to USB cable.
It is easy to use even for bimbos! Well, it consists of five main touch-sensitive control panel, which are the Forward, Backward, Increase Volume, Decrease Volume & the Bluetooth.
I can tell that I enjoyed playing with this gear so much as aside from all the above mentioned specifications, it also can be used as a hands-free. Well, all you need to do is just pair your phone to the Pandora Micro, and you can use it to answer or reject calls. Pandora Micro has a built-in mic which you can use it at a range as far as 20m away. Hassle free and it comes so easy for me when I need to pick up my phone when my phone and I at two different corners. Once you have paired your phone to Pandora Micro, you may log on to any apps for instance, Viber, Skype, etc and use it like a portable hands-free set 🙂
TECH SPECS for SonicGear Pandora Micro
- Bluetooth profile: support HS/HF, A2DP, AVRCP, OPP
- Total system power: RMS 5 Watts
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Driver: 2 x 40mm
- Frequency response: 100Hz ~ 20KHz
- Speaker function: Bluetooth, AUX-in, and Micro-SD card music playback
- Handsfree function
- Built-in rechargeable battery: 5 hours continues music playback at mid-volume
Also, check out the below videos on the awesome performance from this tiny gear!