7aste New York

Did you had fun? πŸ™‚

7aste New York

Another Friday night, same place, same time different theme … It was Monte Carlo previously. This time, New York it is. Left work early as beloved is in town πŸ™‚ Being just too excited to see him as well as for the night.

Photobucket

Just like my previous clue, I am pink today πŸ™‚
Photobucket

Mansion 32 it is πŸ™‚ It was pretty close toΒ  our crib but let’s not walk when we are all so gorgeously dressed. Urghh… this time was unlike the previous. The crowd was bigger, the queue was longer! OMG! Being me, I was late. I know, I am such a procrastinator regardless numerous attempts of urges asking me to get ready πŸ˜›

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to 7aste New York.

Photobucket

This time, I have a special guest with me tonight.

Its not a haunted house πŸ™‚ Its the party place, yo!

Photobucket

It was uber crowded. Sweaty and hot! Pffft!
Photobucket

People crowd around the bar counter for bottomless drinks. Worst part was, the queue did not get any shorter, it never move. They stood there and drink non-stop. πŸ™ Hence, no drinks for us.

I LOVE NEW YORK, do you?

Photobucket

The BFFs. It has been too long we have not gather this way πŸ™‚
Photobucket

It was very packed and the queue was still long when we were leaving. Guess we need more space for the next party πŸ™‚

Photobucket

Thanks for the night 7aste! Well, if you guys missed out this one, why not give it a try over at Hex & Mayfair, Damansara Perdana in KL on Dec 17th. :) Tell me, do you guys want MORE?

This entry was posted in 7aste, advertorial, event and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to 7aste New York

1. Hong says:

whoa..you girlsss are soooo hawtt!!! and munaks is sooo tallll…man i miss the chance to meet him again..

2. Desmond says:

I heard this event attracted many young kids. Must be quite happening keke

3. Edward says:

Ems! Glad to see you and your bf the other day. So loving!! Hope you had fun. But it was so hot at the party. Sweat like a pig man!

4. Xherlyn says:

OMG! Gasrar Kutusamy was here! WTF! I was still in Nihon πŸ™ You guys partied without me. Ohhmaiigatt! !@#$%^&*

5. bo jio me go party… ish ish…
    let me know when’s the next partay~~~

6. Sanjay says:

Emily, your looking HOT in pink!

7. EJ says:

Been to this place once, looked very formal, but never thought it will transform being so cozzy..

Need to make the next trip…

8. zeon =\ says:

I haerd alot of people complaining the environment sucks, the place boring, etc etc.. negative comments. So I was wondering.. they provide free flow alcohol and pizza.. LAGI NAK KOMPLEN?! D:
    cheers.. looks like fun to me lol πŸ˜€

9. Andy Wang says:

yoyo~leng lui~ andy here~ that day i meet many leng lui at 7aste from facebook haha, we want go to find you and steal your wine eh ma lolx

10. honey says:

donno wat is the city for the next 7aste???hohoho

11. me says:

It was way too crowded and the biggest disappointment was it was loaded with underage kids who had nvr drank alcohol before because all they did was sit at the bars drinking non-stop. Even overheard one guy telling another not to go get the beer, drink the chivas first and when cannot tahan then go drink beer and there they were SITTING at the counter hogging all the drinks. There should be better control next time for quality crowd.